Monday, November 2, 2009

The Chocolate Show

As promised, details on this weekends Chocolate Show are as follows:
1. This was completely random as my friend Laurie had a friend who was working the event and somehow found our names on the will call ticket list...(hint, it's all about who you know in this city - I don't really know anyone but I know people that know people that know someone. Its the same thing right?) 
2. I didn't even know you could make chocolate people but...

3. A fountain of chocolate might be my equivalent of heaven

4. People can do some crazy things with chocolate. We tried chocolate with bacon and pop rocks?? PB Chocolate. White Chocolate Bark. And I think my favorite which was Spicy Merlot by 2 Chicks with Chocolate. Ooo or the Peanut Butter and Jelly Chocolate by William Dean.


Little fact about chocolate that you might not know...the melting point of cocoa butter is just below the human body temperature, about 97 degrees, which is why it literally melts in your mouth.  AND dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants, benefiting the heart by dilating vessels and improving blood flow. So you're basically doing your body good by indulging in this fabulous treat! Me + Free Chocolate = :)

No comments:

Post a Comment