Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Scheduler

Shout out to my jersey shore fans! It's a guilty pleasure, but I was recently introduced and can see myself indulging in it shamefully. Oh well!
The Scheduler is now my official Jersey Shore nickname, designated to myself by myself. After 2009 ended, I went a few weeks without a new planner and felt utterly and entirely lost and incompetant; picture the equivalent of a chicken with its' head cut off. I'm not sure if I just like to see things written down on paper, or if I really am so scatterbrained that plans, mentionings, appointments, etc. just go in one ear and out the other. However, if you ever talked to anyone that knows me, they would say that I am completely organized, on time and definitely Type-A. This is all due to my handy-dandy planner. I finally took myself to a bookstore and found this delightful little organizer/calendar/savior that was just perfect for me :)

See, I literally write down everything along with post-its and stickies (I swear I don't color coordinate...??) This way I know I won't forget things and I just feel calmer. Scheduling is definitely my way of feeling at ease and peaceful.
Is there anything that you do to make yourself feel more together?



2 comments:

  1. I love planners!

    I love Jersey Shore! (Embarrassing.)

    I love this post, obvi. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - oh my gosh, you are so me. My boyfriend makes fun of me for how in love I am with my planner. I even decorate it every month :D

    ReplyDelete