Tuesday, June 1, 2010

San Francisco loving

I feel like my posts are getting few and far between but between work, friends, summer and sunshine I'm finding less and less time to sit in front of my computer! So I could feel guilty but really I'm still having a fabulous time and while my eating and workouts have potentially slacked from the way they used to, I don't think that I've lost all of the good habits that I picked up when I first started the blog, and I"m still feeling good!

As I said before work has been rather hectic and traveling has definitely been a part of it. Going back and forth between NYC, Boston and San Francisco is something that I'm still getting used to but just trying to make it as stable a transition as possible right now. I recently just returned from amazing San Francisco! San Francisco is pretty well known for their thai and asian food and so I did my fair share of testing the fare - and let me say it was de-licious! A few recommended spots in case you ever make your way out there:
1. Ozuma Sushi
2. The Slanted Door

and most importantly...

3. In-N-Out Burger! I'm normally not a big fan of fast food burgers but this was actually really good! I think probably because they toast the buns :)

Other than the spectacular restaurants, I was able to utilize the hotel menu a few times also

(Oatmeal with walnuts and bananas for breakfast)

- not to mention the mini bar staring at me for a few days. Man those prices are multipled by 5 what they should be, it's insane!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfbDmIVXYYES0xogtSNYaTvvRa425SPkvBZTJe3JI9LI2IUGgXWtT2dIypLGFAEKys1hPu2W1p1GvlLVEb1h-oUf5FM6frMOb-NdAeXLZANuracDZoidKD0YnZZXb5wZRN9sDqujGtiAc/s1600/P1010082.jpg">


Until next time..!


No comments:

Post a Comment