Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Galaxies Collide

Okay enough of this sporadic blogging! Clearly nothing that interesting has been going on..?? Or perhaps waay too many things that I just can't capture it all on film...you decide.

No but really with work/traveling/apt hunting, I have been completely MIA and hope to pick this blog up again very soon in full force!

However, I did want to make sure that I gave credit where credit was due, and I received a package from the lovely individuals at Galaxy Granola, and they definitely deserve 2 THUMBS UP.

Galaxy Granola is made with apple sauce instead of oil, so the calorie content and nutritional benefits are FAR better than the normal stuff. This is an amazing find for me because I have deemed myself a "granola addict". Seriously, I can add granola to anything. You name it. But mostly I could just eat it plain, which is where the stuff kills me. With Galaxy Granola, it's not as "clumpy" so the desire to eat it straight out of the package is a little lost saving me lots of unnecessary granola food comas ;)

However, the taste is still there and it comes in so many different varieties, so it's hard to get sick of them.

This is Vanilla Almond and Raspberry (I also received Not-so-sweet Vanilla, but that one is loooong gone)
Hip-hip hurray for a new found Galaxy of Granola!!

No comments:

Post a Comment